Darling Irrigation specialises in the industrial specification, design and installation of Pumping and Filtration Systems to suit any mining or civil application.
Pumping and Filtration System Applications
Pumping and filtration systems for civil water projects and the mining industry have various applications including;
- Pumping clean cold water for irrigation or domestic use
- Transporting and storing wastewater, stormwater and recycled water
- Moving hot thick liquid,
- Ensuring the availability of pressurised water for dust suppression,
- Moving and separating materials through the mining process
- and even pumping air.
The costs of water and pumping system failures due to contamination can be significant. Combining pumping and filtration systems provides greater reliability, better performance and reduced maintenance.
Filtration protects system infrastructure and increases system lifespan.
Darling Irrigation has expertise in the design and construction of all types of pumping and filtration systems including:
- Centrifugal surface pumping systems
- Groundwater pumping systems
- Remote renewable energy pumps
- Surface, submersible and solar pumps
- Chemical dosing pumps
- Slurry and grinder pumps
- Turbine pumps
- Automatic and manual media filtration systems
- Disc and screen filtration systems
Darling Irrigation use only the highest quality pumps and filtration units from our supply partners including Grundfos, Davey, Brown Brothers, Southern Cross, Amiad, Triangle, Arkal, Odis and Iwaki.
Additionally, Darling Irrigation support a wide range of poly and PVC fittings from quality Australian suppliers such as Iplex and Philmac.
When combined with Darling Irrigation’s additional products and services including pipeline installation and irrigation solutions, water users for mining and civil applications have a one-stop supplier for all your pumping and filtration requirements.