Whether you need water meters for mining, rural, irrigation, domestic, industrial or civil purposes, Darling Irrigation’s team can recommend the right meter for your application.
Darling Irrigation have a team of skilled and duly qualified water meter installers and validators, trained in relevant standards and experienced in the irrigation industry. If you require assistance with your water metering, please contact a branch and ask to speak with a duly qualified person today.
Water meters enable the monitoring and measuring of water either to determine volume or flow. Water monitoring is an essential part of many systems and assists with a range of factors, including:
- Compliance with state regulatory requirements
- That machinery and pipelines are operating at optimal flow and performance
- The effective and even distribution of water or other liquids
- Accurate usage indicators, including detection of faults
- The identification of areas for water use efficiencies
- Equitable water sharing or trading
- Monitoring pump and machinery output and service periods
- System monitoring and planning.
Darling Irrigation is able to supply from small manual hydraulic water meters right through to larger meters for river pumps and channels, as well as electromagnetic water meters and insert style meters for large diameter concrete pipes. Darling Irrigation stocks leading brands of water meters including; Netafim, Toro, Mace Meters, Aquamonix and ABB Australia.
All water meters supplied by Darling Irrigation offer the highest degree of accuracy and we have licensed certified technicians who can install them to State Water regulations. Contact Darling Irrigation for more details.